Download Patient Form
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Appointments can be made by calling our office during normal business hours.
After Hours & Emergency Care
If you are pregnant and experiencing labor, leakage of fluid, vaginal bleeding, or decreased fetal movement then please go directly to labor and delivery at your chosen hospital. For all other emergency calls, an on-call physician is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
Prescriptions are renewed during normal office hours. Please contact your pharmacy directly for all refills. In some instances, we may require that the patient be seen in our office prior to medication renewal.
All office visits are payable at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards and debit cards. Please contact our billing office should you have any financial questions or concerns.
Due to the high volume of forms our staff need to fill out we charge $25 dollars per form for state and private disability. See below for instructions on how to submit your disability claim.
- Visit www.edd.ca.gov
- Click on the Register for SDI online link
- Click on the Continue to Claimant Registration link
- Enter the security numbers
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions—this will prompt you to fill out your info
- Please email the office through MyChart with your receipt number or the last 4 digit of your SSN
- To follow up on a claim, please call EDD 800-480-3287